Online BABoK Study Group June 2021 - In Arabic
A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK® Guide) is the standard for the practice of business analysis and is for professionals who perform business analysis tasks. The BABOK represents the collection of activities that make up business analysis. It's the stuff that we BAs do.
Join IIBA Egypt Chapter BABOK Study Group and become a Professional with valuable BA Skills.
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Elicitation & Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis & Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation
- BA Techniques
- Underlying Competencies
- Our study group content will be based on the BABOK® Guide v3.
- Access to a free downloadable copy is a benefit of IIBA membership and available on the IIBA® Global website (https://www.iiba.org/standards-and-resources/babok/).
Professional Development Hours (PD Hours):
- After finalizing the study group you will gain 40 PD hours.
Study Group Facilitator:
- All online-sessions will be led by a certified facilitator and participants will have the ability to interact with the Instructor and with each other. The discussions will be in Arabic language.
Schedule of sessions:
Study Group will span to 12 sessions (2 sessions a week - Saturdays and Wednesdays) starting:
1. Saturday June 12, 2021.
Member EGP 4700
NonMember EGP 6000
(Kindly note that the fees will be collected through bank transfer. Please send an email to "email@example.com" after filling in the registration form for more details concerning payment)