CBAP Study Group Nov2020
The Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) designation is a professional certification for individuals with extensive business analysis experience. And taking the Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) exam is a big step where excellence in business analysis career requires mastery of a set of skills along with practical experience and possessing a variety of competencies.
CBAP recipients are the leading, senior members of the business analysis community.
- CBAP® Requirements and Competencies.
- CBAP® Certification Requirements
- Preparation for the Exam Day
- Core Concepts of Business Analysis.
- Business Analysis Knowledge Areas.
- Business Analysis Techniques and Tools.
- CBAP study group content will be based on the BABOK® Guide v3.
- CBAP Professional Development Hours (36 PD Hours).
- CBAP Exam Simulator: The study group includes access CBAP exam “Question Bank and Simulator”.
- Access to a free downloadable copy is a benefit of IIBA membership and available on the IIBA® Global website (https://www.iiba.org/standards-and-resources/babok/).
- All online-sessions will be led by a certified Instructor and participants will have the ability to interact with the Instructor and with each other.
CBAP Exam Eligibility:
- Complete a minimum of 7,500 hours of Business Analysis Work experience in the last 10 years.
- Within this experience, a minimum of 900 hours completed in 4 of the 6 BABOK Guide Knowledge Areas, for a total of at least 3,600 of the required 7,500 total.
- Complete a minimum of 35 hours of Professional Development in the last 4 years.
- Provide two references.
- Agree to Code of Conduct and Terms and Conditions.
- Pass the exam.
Schedule of sessions: