Enterprise Architecture in the Digital Age
Organizations and CIOs may need to realize the value of the Enterprise Architecture and its role in the digital transformation. To demonstrate the value of the Enterprise Architecture to your organization and your CIO you will need to answer some questions that focus on the business benefits behind launching the Enterprise Architecture program inside your organization, and determine the derivers of the Enterprise Architecture.
In this webinar we’ll discuss the following:
- Enterprise Architecture Drivers
- Enterprise Architecture Value
- How to start the Enterprise Architecture journey inside your organization
- Enterprise Architecture Frameworks
- Enterprise Architecture tools
- Answer the common questions about Enterprise Architecture
About Speaker :
- Mahmoud is an expert in IT field with 20+ years of Experience focusing mainly on Digital Transformation, Data Centre, Information Security, IT Projects and Operations Management.
- His experience diversified in several Business areas like Digital Transformation, Enterprise Architecture, Data Centre services, Cloud and Virtual Hosting, ISO 27001,20000, 9001, 22301, E- Commerce, IT Strategy and Business Transformation, Budgeting and Enterprise Planning. He held several positions like Applications and E-commerce Manager, Data Center Operations Senior Manager, Head of PMO in Raya “one of the largest technology companies in Egypt”, recently he is Senior Manager (IT) in E-Finance. Moreover Speaker at many conferences (Ex. ISACA, ITU, Arab Security Conference, ..etc.)
- Mahmoud one of the main players in the successful transformation like one of the most famous e-commerce websites in Egypt rayashop.com, actively involved in launching Raya Nigeria and Raya Algeria. In addition to Data Centre business from the start-up to be one of the Key Data Centre Providers and one of the key players in the Egyptian Data Centre Market, differentiated by its ISO certificates and skilled people, Participated in creating 5 years strategic plan with extensive engagement with the Business.
- Mahmoud holds B.Sc. from Cairo University, M.Sc. from Middlesex UK in Computer Science, Doctoral of Business Administration Candidate at "The International Business School of Scandinavia- IBSS", Data Centre Expert from Capitoline, and Advancement Management Program from RITTI.